This twelve week program focuses on helping you understand the thought patterns and beliefs that have helped you create the life you are currently living. We’ll focus on identifying and severing the lies you tell yourself to prove you’re not enough, uncovering the truth about who you really are, and reclaiming your power so you can create the life you want to live.
An Education Based Approach
This coaching program was designed to:
- Deal with specific issues that are holding you back today.
- Uncover the lies you tell yourself to prove you’re not enough.
- Help you own and embrace the things you are feeling.
- Teach you how your current thoughts are driving all your actions and how to move forward in a positive direction.
- Increase your confidence and sense of self-worth.
- Give you an understanding of how your internal dialogue affects the way you feel about yourself.
- Creates a vision of who you are becoming and who you want to be in the future.
- Help you own your individuality outside of your work, family, friends, and home life.
- Develop your emotional empowerment and maturity as you reclaim the power you lost through trauma or abuse.
- Give you the tools you need to move forward and create the life you deserve to live.
You owe it to yourself to make the next 12 weeks the most powerful 12 weeks of your life!
About Your Coach:
Certified Professional Coach, Sandra Jarvis, received her training through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching and is certified through the International Coaching Federation. She also holds the distinction of Energy Leadership Index-Master Practitioner and COR.E Energy Coach.
Sandra’s powerful coaching programs focus on helping men and women like you create hope and healing in your own life as you identify and sever the lies within, uncover your personal truth about who you are, and reclaim your power so you can begin creating the life you want to live. The underlying message of all her work is that you are already enough– exactly the way you are today.
As you work with Sandra, your awareness will grow, you’ll become more confident in yourself, and your energy will increase. You’ll feel better about who you are, begin solving your own problems, and gain the tools you need to tackle your goals. If you’re feeling like you need a new outlook on life or if you’re just in a rut and ready for serious change, visit SandraJarvisCoaching.com for more information about how to work with Ms. Jarvis.
Sandra is also a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, a cancer survivor, and has dealt with the effects of other trauma and abuse throughout her life. Her book, SEVERED: A Memoir of Hope and Healing, chronicles her personal journey of finding peace and self-acceptance through faith and the power of thought work, using the same tools she teaches today.